Natural Resource Damage Assessment
The goal of the Natural Resource Damage Assessment (NRDA) process is to return natural resources injured due to oil and chemical spills to pre-spill conditions and compensate the public for the time period that resources and services were impacted.
This section of our website is intended to provide a single source of information about incidents of oil or chemical spills that impact Texas resources.
- Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
- NRDA Frequently Asked Questions
- Natural Resource Trustee Agencies
- TPWD's Environmental Assessment, Response, and Restoration (EARR) Program
- Oil Spill and Hazardous Substance Response Agencies