2015 News Releases (Search: "public comment")
June 22, 2015
- Draft Catfish Management Plan Available for Review
Plain Text –
ATHENS—Texas Parks and Wildlife Department’s draft catfish management plan is now available for public review and comment.
June 17, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Trustees Extend Public Comment Period on the Draft Phase IV Early Restoration Plan to July 6
Plain Text –
The Deepwater Horizon oil spill Natural Resource Damage Assessment Trustees have extended the public comment period for the Draft Phase IV Early Restoration Plan and Environmental Assessments. The draft proposes an additional 10 early restoration projects with an estimated cost of $134 million across the Gulf states. The draft is now available for public review and comment through July 6 rather than the original deadline of June 19.
May 20, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon Trustees Invite Public Comment on 10 Proposed Early Restoration Gulf Projects — Public Meetings Set June 10-11 in Texas, Comment Period Open through June 19
Plain Text –
The Deepwater Horizon oil spill Natural Resource Damage Assessment Trustees (Trustees) released a draft plan today that proposes 10 early restoration projects across the Gulf states at an estimated cost of $134 million. This includes two proposals involving Texas, a $45 million sea turtle restoration project and a $20 million bird rookery islands restoration project.
April 20, 2015 — Bundled Plain Text
- TPWD Taking Public Comment on Shrimp and Oyster Regulation Proposals [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Deepwater Horizon Trustees Announce Agreement in Principle for Next 10 Early Restoration Projects — Proposal includes Texas projects to benefit sea turtles, restore bird islands [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
March 26, 2015 — Bundled Plain Text
- TPW Commission Adopts Turkey Hunting Regulation Changes [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- TPW Commission Adopts Changes in Fishing Regulations [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
March 17, 2015
Feb. 20, 2015
- TPWD Taking Public Comment on Regulations Proposals Online, Live Webinar Set for March 6 [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 22, 2015
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Plain Text Pages.