Texas Parks and Wildlife Social Media Comment Guidelines
We maintain the discretion to remove comments that:
- Contain obscene or profane language;
- Contain threats or defamatory statements;
- Contain derogatory speech related to characteristics protected by state and federal anti-discrimination laws;
- Contain confidential information;
- Promote or endorse commercial services or products; (Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment may be acceptable);
- Promote a political candidate;
- Are unrelated to the topic being discussed;
- Are of a repetitive or “spamming” nature (e.g., the same comment posted multiple times); and/or
- Are otherwise illegal.
The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of Texas Parks and Wildlife or the Texas state government.