Bid Opportunities — Services
All bid documents are in the Adobe® Acrobat® Portable Document Format (PDF). To view a PDF file, you must have the free reader installed on your computer.
Each recent item below is flagged with one of the following: Updated Today Updated Yesterday Updated Last Week
**RE-ADVERTISEMENT** Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) is soliciting bids from qualified contractors for water and wastewater testing services at Purtis Creek State Park, 14225 FM 316, Eustace, TX 75124. PLEASE NOTE BIDS ARE DUE: FEBRUARY 23, 2017; 2:00PM CT. RESPONSES RECEIVED AFTER THAT DATE AND TIME ARE CONSIDERED LATE AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. It is the responsibility of the interested parties to periodically check the TPWD website for any updates/ addenda to this solicitation, prior to submitting a bid. http://tpwd.texas.gov/business/bidops/current_bid_opportunities/services/
- 802-17-37997r wastewater water testing services final (PDF 572.7 KB) 2017-02-09 12:48:31
Solicitation No. 802-17-38006 Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) is seeking Hazardous Tree Removal Services from the Leon River adjacent to Mother Neff State Park located at 1680 Texas 236 Highway, Moody, Texas 76557. ***PLEASE NOTE PROPOSALS ARE DUE: MARCH 9,2017; 2:00PM CT. ***PROPOSALS RECEIVED AFTER THAT DATE AND TIME ARE CONSIDERED LATE AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. ***This solicitation package and any addenda issued thereto may also be viewed on the ESBD website at: http://esbd.cpa.state.tx.us/bid_show.cfm?bidid=130956 ***It is the responsibility of interested parties to periodically check the ESBD website for updates/addenda to this solicitation prior to submitting a proposal.
- 802-17-38006 addendum 01 (PDF 192.4 KB) 2017-02-21 15:49:58 Updated Last Week
- 802-17-38006 exhibit b part 1 (PDF 78.6 KB) 2017-02-09 16:33:31
- 802-17-38006 exhibit b part 2 (PDF 1.1 MB) 2017-01-06 10:55:28
- 802-17-38006 exhibit b part 3 (PDF 312.6 KB) 2017-02-09 16:32:48
- 802-17-38006 rfp (PDF 1 MB) 2017-02-09 15:19:01
Files Uploaded 2017-02-24 16:55:03 [10/10]