One winner will experience the thrill of hunting exotic game, right here in Texas on the beautiful Mason Mountain Wildlife Management Area.
Purchase by October 15, 2017
$9.00 per online entry*
License 457Buy Now
The lucky winner and their hunting companion will:
- Hunt sable antelope, gemsbok, scimitar-horned oryx or axis deer. The winner can harvest two management exotics and their companion will be able to harvest one.
- Enjoy 3 to 4 days of food and lodging at the scenic Mason Mountain WMA lodge.
- Be guided by experienced TPWD biologists throughout the trip. With the help of expert guides, hunters at Mason Mountain WMA have had an outstanding 96% success rate.
- Receive taxidermy (two shoulder mounts) for the winner.
- Hunt with a modern rifle, muzzleloader, archery or crossbow.
Mason Mountain Wildlife Management Area - Central Texas
Located in the Llano uplift, just two hours west of Austin and San Antonio, Mason Mountain Wildlife Management Area boasts some of the best hunting opportunities in the Hill Country. Visitors will find 14 exotic game species and several Texas natives roaming the area.
This rugged Texas landscape features steep canyons, caliche hills and granite outcrops. Hunters and their guests will stay in a scenic lodge overlooking the management area's lake. With only a few permits offered each year, this is truly a rare destination.
Thanks to your Big Time Texas Hunts entries, new hunting blinds are being built at Mason Mountain WMA. Learn more »
*Please note that a $5 online administrative fee is required, but you can purchase unlimited entries or licenses in a single transaction and only pay one fee.