- The Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center is located about four miles east of Athens and 75 miles southeast of Dallas.
- Main Entrance Address
- 5550 F.M. 2495, Athens, Texas 75752
- Hart-Morris Conservation Center
- For special classes and invitation-only events
5601 CR 4812 (Peninsula Point Road)
Directions to Conservation Center
- Hours, Days, Holiday Schedule
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Sunday
We are closed on Mondays, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day and Easter Sunday.
- Dive Shows and Tram Tours
- Dive shows begin promptly at 11:00 a.m. Tuesday through Friday, 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Saturday, and at 2:00 p.m. Sunday. Shows are followed by a tram tour of the outside hatchery.
- Dive shows and tram tours are not offered at any other times except for scheduled weekday youth groups making reservations at least two weeks in advance. If all guests present can be accommodated at the times listed above, no additional dive shows or tram tours will be offered for groups.
- Please plan your travel to arrive at the center and be seated in the theater for the dive show performance at the scheduled times.
- Regular admission is $5.50 for adults, $4.50 for seniors 65 and older, and $3.50 for children ages 4 through 12. Pets are not allowed on TFFC grounds. Season passes valid for one year from date of purchase are available for $15 for adults, $12.50 for seniors and $8.00 for children. Season pass holders are eligible for a 10 percent discount in the gift shop.
- Discounted rates are available for youth/school groups of 10 or more. Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance to receive the discounted rate. Click here for our online reservation form or call (903) 676-2277.
- For more information
- Call (903) 676-BASS (2277) for additional information, directions or to make a group reservation by telephone.