Make a gift online.Donate Online
- Secure credit card or PayPal payment accepted
- Option to set up a monthly gift or memorial gift
Mail in your gift.Donate by Mail
- Check or money order accepted
- Specify a state park or park program as the recipient
Your 100% tax-deductible gift to Texas State Parks can be made through the Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation, TPWD's official nonprofit partner.
Every dollar counts. Your efforts to support us make a difference. Thank you.
Donate when registering your vehicle or boat.
Give $5 or more when registering your vehicle or boat
Register your vehicle (car, truck, motorcycle, RV, trailer, etc):
- by mail
- at your local county tax office
- online in counties that offer online payments
Register your boat
- at a TPWD Law Enforcement field office
- at a participating County Tax Office
Purchase a bluebonnet or camping license plate.
Over 70% of the price of the State Parks conservation license plate goes to support all Texas State Parks.
Purchase a bluebonnet or camping license plate to help fund state park operations in Texas.
Fees are in addition to annual registration fee.
Visit Texas State Parks.
About 50% of state parks operating budget comes directly from state park visitor fees.
Help conserve and protect our natural and cultural resources in Texas State Parks.
Donations made when renewing your motor vehicle registration, as well as revenue from park visitor fees, are both dedicated by legal statute to state parks and cannot be used for any other purpose. Your online donation dollars, minus a small processing and administrative fee to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation, will be dedicated to help keep Texas State Parks operating.