Wildlife Diversity Permits: Commercial Nongame Permits
Commercial Nongame Dealer Records and Reporting
- Commercial Nongame Dealer Permit Annual Report | Excel
- Commercial Nongame Permits Record and Reporting Requirements (Texas Administrative Code Title 31, Chapter 65, Subchapter O)
A person possessing a nongame permit issued under this subchapter shall, during the period of validity of the permit:
(1) continuously maintain and possess upon their person during any permitted activity a daily log indicating the date, location, and number of specimens of each species collected and/or possessed; and
(2) maintain a current daily record of all sales, to include the permit number of all nongame dealers purchasing nongame wildlife from the permittee.
A person possessing a nongame dealer permit shall:
(1) maintain a current daily record of all purchases and sales;
(2) maintain a collection log, invoice, or receipt identifying the source or origin of each specimen of nongame wildlife in possession (to include the nongame permit number of all persons from whom nongame specimens are purchased or acquired); and
(3) complete and submit to the department, on a form supplied or approved by the department, an annual report for the period of August 1 through the following July 31. The report is due no later than August 15 of each year. All records required by this section shall be retained and kept available for inspection upon request of a department employee acting within the official scope of duty for a period of two years following the period of validity of the permit under which they are required to be kept.
Commercial Nongame Collector Records and Reporting
These forms are provided for your convenience only. If they are inaccessible to you for any reason, you may request that a copy be sent to you through the mail. Should you have questions regarding
these permits, the regulations or application process, you may e-mail email@example.com