TFRLCP Council Meeting
Schedule for September 11, 2019Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
Commission Hearing Room
4200 Smith School Road, Austin, TX 78744
Council Meeting Audio - MP3 10.6 MB
Briefing Item No.5 presented by Chris Abernathy -
September 11, 2019
S. Reed Morian, Council Chairman
- Action Item - Review and approval of minutes from November 19, 2018 Council meeting.
- Briefing Item - Welcoming statement by Reed Morian, Texas Farm and Ranch Land Conservation Council Chairman.
- Briefing Item - Ethics review for returning and new Council members. Presenters: James Murphy
- Briefing Item - Status of Texas Farm and Ranch Lands Conservation Program existing projects. Presenter: Chris Abernathy
- Briefing Item - Presentation and discussion of FY20-21 program applications. Presenter: Chris Abernathy
- Action Item - Consideration of staff recommendations to award grants for FY20-21 TFRLCP projects. Presenter: Chris Abernathy
- Action Item - Discussion and consideration of assignment of the qualified holder for the easements on Tomlinson Farms, Stopover Ranch, and Baldpate Farms from Texas R.I.C.E. to Katy Prairie Conservancy. Presenter: Chris Abernathy
- Public Comment Session. The Council will receive comments from the public on any matters within its jurisdiction. Speakers will be limited to three minutes each, with the total time for public comment limited to one hour.