TFRLCP Council Meetings
- Date: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Thursday, September 16, 2021
- Location: TPWD Headquarters Commission Hearing Room, Austin - Directions
- October 20, 2020 - Agenda and Archived Audio
- September 11, 2019 - Agenda and Archived Audio and Transcript
- November 19, 2018 - Agenda and Archived Audio and Transcript
- June 20, 2017 - Agenda and Archived Audio and Transcript
- April 25, 2016 - Agenda, Archived Audio and Transcript
- March 2, 2016 - Agenda, Archived Audio and Transcript
- January 28, 2016 - Agenda, Archived Audio and Transcript
Notice Regarding Non-Discrimination
TPWD receives federal assistance from the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service and other federal agencies. TPWD is therefore subject to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, in addition to state anti-discrimination laws. TPWD will comply with state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, national origin, age, sex or disability.
TPWD receives funds from the USFWS. TPWD prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, and gender, pursuant to state and federal law. To request an accommodation or obtain information in an alternative format, please contact TPWD on a Text Telephone (TTY) at (512) 389-8915 or by Relay Texas at 7-1-1 or (800) 735-2989 or by email at email@example.com. If you believe you have been discriminated against by TPWD, please contact TPWD, 4200 Smith School Road, Austin, TX 78744, or the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Office for Diversity and Workforce Management, 5275 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA 22041.
Notice Regarding Public Testimony
Public testimony will be taken on items labeled “Action Item.” Public testimony will normally be limited to three minutes per person.
Notice Regarding Executive (Closed) Session
In addition to the items for which an Executive Session is scheduled; the Council may meet in Executive (Closed) Session on any item listed above if authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code, Chapter 551.
Notice Regarding Order Of Agenda Items
Items may be taken up in an order other than that listed on the Agenda.