Inspire and engage Texans to get outdoors.
- Raise awareness of Texas' natural and cultural resources and how they are managed and conserved.
- Generate revenue for products and services to support department programming.
- Educate Texans on safe, legal and ethical participation in the outdoors.
- Introduce new audiences to outdoor skills and conservation values.
Spokespersons, photographers, editors, producers, journalists, magazine writers, TV and radio producers, social media professionals
- Creative and Interactive Services
Web developers, creative media designers, print coordinators, project manager
- Education and Outreach
Outreach specialists, hunter, angler, boater and conservation educators, volunteer coordinators
Advertising campaign managers, marketing specialists, nature tourism program managers, consumer researchers, marketing data analysts
Why We Love it Here
- Utilize modern multimedia tools and channels to connect with today's Texans
- Play a direct role in encouraging stewardship of Texas' natural and cultural resources
- Live in or near major metro areas
- Spend time outdoors and experience all Texas Parks and Wildlife has to offer