Represent the agency with the public and ensure compliance with all commission policies and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Coordinate activities related to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission, Texas Legislature, and the Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation.
- Supervise senior agency management and serve as the senior decision authority.
- Govern the agency's programs, facilities, finances and services.
- Develop the agency's strategies and policies.
- Receive and coordinate all incoming correspondence and most public contact.
Executive Director, Deputy Executive Directors, Division Directors, Director of Engagement and Inclusion
- Internal Oversight and Compliance
Internal Affairs, auditor, archivist
- Public Affairs Specialists
Government relations specialist, international affairs
- Executive Administration
Why We Love it Here
- Have global knowledge of all the divisions' activities
- Coordinate the agency's strategic planning and projects
- Playing a direct role with political, stakeholder and government leaders
- Serve all citizens of Texas
- Shape and steer conservation efforts that affect the state and country