Design, construct, and repair facilities/infrastructure and manage land conservation programs.
- Coordinate sustainable site and building planning.
- Promote green and innovative construction design.
- Preserve the agency's historically designated structures and landscapes.
- Provide land acquisition, transaction and conservation services.
- Engineers and Designers
Engineers, architects and landscape architects (design managers), planners
- Project and Program Management
Project and program managers
- Field Operations
Construction managers, surveyors, inspectors
- Contracting and Purchasing
Contract managers, purchasers
- Accounting and Budgeting
Project accountants, budget analysts
- Land Conservation
Project, program, and asset managers, real estate services, GIS analysts
- Professional Specialists and Support Staff
Systems analysts, archivists/records managers, administrative assistants
Why We Love it Here
- Daily involvement in a broad project portfolio including everything from roof replacements to cavern lighting systems, structural repairs, Battleship Texas, historical renovation and commercial development
- Benefit from professional development, continuing education and mentoring opportunities
- Travel throughout Texas
- Collaborate with talented, experienced professionals unmatched in their commitment to excellence