Represent, advise and counsel the agency regarding environmental and conservation law, regulatory and law enforcement matters, tort claims and administrative hearings, real estate, contract, open government and agency operations.
- Collaborate with conservation professionals, scientists, law enforcement and other state and federal agencies, including the Office of the Attorney General.
General Counsel, and specialized legal areas including environmental, fish and wildlife, water, contracts, administrative, employment, criminal, open government, tort, real estate
- Program Manager
- Support Staff
Why We Love it Here
- Contribute to the conservation and preservation of the things that make Texas special
- Work with a variety of professions and interests within and outside the agency
- Specialize in an area of law
- Explore diverse issues associated with a variety of topics such as natural resource damage assessments, water rights, wildlife, hunting and fishing, park management, invasive and endangered species, aquaculture, trail accessibility, historic restorations and large construction projects