Provide management, program, and compliance support to all divisions of the agency across the entire state.
- Agency fleet and radio/radio tower services and reporting
- Agency policy and procedure development
- Safety, FEMA, ADA, sustainability (energy, water recycling) and risk management coordination and reporting
- Facility building and grounds maintenance
- Records management and archiving services
Administrative managers, sustainability manager, facility manager, special projects coordinators
- Internal Oversight and Compliance
Archivist, management analysts, safety professionals, budget coordinator, ADA coordinator, FEMA coordinator, records manager
Radio technicians, motor vehicle technicians, building maintenance technicians, procurement specialists, administrative assistants
Why We Love it Here
- Our work directly or indirectly saves lives.
- Provide safety for employees, volunteers, contractors, and the general public.
- Being able to collaborate with local and federal partners on policy and resource sharing.
- Because our dynamic work encompasses all divisions at TPWD.
- Ensuring that future generations will be able to enjoy these beautiful natural places for years to come.