Frequently Asked Questions


If I am having problems with coyotes, bobcats, or skunks, may I shoot them?

These animals listed above, if nuisance, may be controlled by hunting. Hunting may include shooting, as well as trapping. The size of your property, surrounding area, adjacent property, or city or county ordinances may all have an effect as to whether or not a person may discharge a firearm or set a trap. It is recommended that you contact the law enforcement agency responsible for the enforcement of laws where you live or contact your local game warden through the county sheriff's office.