Frequently Asked Questions


I have an alligator in my pond and I do not want it there. Who do I need to contact?

Notify a game warden or wildlife biologist assigned to the county you live in. If you don't know who they are, call the field office located closest to your property. All Law Enforcement Field offices are listed in the Parks and Wildlife Outdoor Annual.