Frequently Asked Questions


I have a problem with people cutting my fence and riding their ATV's on my property. What do I need to do?

Call the county sheriff's office or local game warden and report the problem. Keep in mind that these are offenses against the landowner and it will be the responsibility of the landowner to pursue criminal charges against the actor(s). Deputy sheriffs and/or game wardens will assist landowners with the criminal process.