The Olympic Size L-shape pool will be open for the season but the kid's pool will not be in operation
- $3 per person 13 and older
- $2 per child under 13
- Seasonal pass - $40 individual, $80 family
- Open Wednesdays 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. & 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Open Thursdays through Sundays noon - 3 p.m. & 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Closed Monday and Tuesday
- Pool opens on June 6, 2015
Note: Information and prices are subject to change. Please call the park or park information (1-800-792-1112) for the latest updates. The daily entrance fee is charged in addition to any facility fees, unless otherwise stated. A Texas State Park Pass will allow you and your guests to enjoy unlimited visits for 1-year to more than 90 State Parks, without paying the daily entrance fee, in addition to other benefits.
Pets are not allowed in any Texas State Park buildings. For other general pet restrictions check the Texas State Park Regulations. For park specific pet restrictions contact the park.
Call the park or park information (1-800-792-1112) for more information.