IBEP Approved Course (International Bowhunter Education Program)
12- hour, 2 day course and $15 certification fee.
The minimum age for certification is 12 years of age.
The entire course can be taken on a smartphone, tablet or computer. Using interactive animations and realistic illustrations, the course covers:
- How to safely hunt from tree stands.
- How to judge distances.
- Which arrows and points to select.
- Correct shot placement, and more.
Free registration for Online Course- pay only when you pass the exam. Upon completing the course students will be issued a course completion certificate which is required to sign up for the final field day portion.
Bowhunter Field Course
6- hour field course and $15 certification fee.
- develop a high degree of stealth, perseverance, patience and effort.
- become adept at scouting, tracking and recovering game.
- master new archery techniques and learn the anatomy and behavior of the game.
Explore Bowhunting - for schools, organizations and ranges.