- Public Input Sought on Texas Hunting Regulation Proposals for 2024-2025
- Official Media Statement: Gene Howe Wildlife Management Area
- Annual White Bass Run Arrives in Texas
Alternatives to doing business in person with TPWD.
- Online Boat Registration
- Renew registration, obtain replacement documents and more online.
See available online boat registration options
- Mail-in Boat Requests
- Mail ownership transfer transaction requests to your nearest TPWD Law Enforcement Office:
- Contact TPWD Boat Section
- (800) 262-8755
- Fishing & Hunting Licenses
- Online purchase of licenses, stamps, tags & packages.
Buy fishing & hunting licenses
- Outdoor Annual
- Summary of Hunting, Fishing and Boating Regulations
View the Outdoor Annual or Download the app
- Boater Education
- Online courses are available for required boater education.
See available boater education courses
Law Enforcement Contacts
Paddlefish, Field to Fork, West Texas Steward
Prehistoric paddlefish return to the waters of Caddo Lake and Big Cypress Bayou, and what they may teach us about the importance of natural water flows is shocking. Follow Noah Rudino, a health and nutrition enthusiast, as he hunts for the first time for his food. Ruthie Russell devotes her life to the conservation of the land she loves.
Rim to Rim
Palo Duro Canyon gets its own version of the classic Grand Canyon trek. Each year thousands of people embark on a rim-to-rim hike of the Grand Canyon, a national park bucket-list trek that takes hikers to the bottom of the nation's largest canyon and back up the other side.
Bigger better bass!
Anglers who catch a bass that's at least 8 lbs. or 24" can participate all year-long by entering their catch online or in the ShareLunker app. Participants will receive a catch kit, achievement decal, ShareLunker gear, and entry into a drawing for prizes including a $5,000 shopping spree!