- Panhandle Wildlife Conference Returns to Lubbock Oct. 20, 21
- Red Tide Confirmed in Multiple Regions of Texas Coast
- Texas Commemorates National Hunting and Fishing Day this Saturday, Sept. 23
Alternatives to doing business in person with TPWD.
- Online Boat Registration
- Renew registration, obtain replacement documents and more online.
See available online boat registration options
- Mail-in Boat Requests
- Mail ownership transfer transaction requests to your nearest TPWD Law Enforcement Office:
- Contact TPWD Boat Section
- (800) 262-8755
- Fishing & Hunting Licenses
- Online purchase of licenses, stamps, tags & packages.
Buy fishing & hunting licenses
- Outdoor Annual
- Summary of Hunting, Fishing and Boating Regulations
View the Outdoor Annual or Download the app
- Boater Education
- Online courses are available for required boater education.
See available boater education courses
Law Enforcement Contacts
Painters for the Parks, Hawk Watcher, East Texas Wilderness
Meet artists commissioned to capture the natural beauty of state parks for enjoyment on canvas and coffee tables everywhere. Spend time with a birder keeping an eagle eye on migrating hawks in the Rio Grande Valley. Jeff Gunnels is a dedicated Texas Parks and Wildlife biologist who supervises five Wildlife Management Areas ensuring many different species and their habitats are preserved for generations to come.
Back in the Saddle
A Texan rides at all state parks with equestrian trails and finds healing along the way. I didn't want to go alone, but here I am, leaning against the sidewall of the truck pumping gas in Quitaque, on the downhill side of the Caprock Escarpment. There's a dog in the passenger seat, a horse in the trailer and a thick layer of dust on it all.
Win a Lifetime License!
The Lifetime License Drawing is your chance to win a Lifetime Super Combo License ($1,800 value) that lets you hunt and fish in Texas without ever buying another state license. Entries are only $5. There are three chances to win: enter by September 30, October 31 or November 30.