- El Día de Pesca Gratis en Texas está programado para el 3 de junio
- Free Fishing Day in Texas Slated for June 3
- Chronic Wasting Disease Detected in a Free-Range Deer in Bexar County
Alternatives to doing business in person with TPWD.
- Online Boat Registration
- Renew registration, obtain replacement documents and more online.
See available online boat registration options
- Mail-in Boat Requests
- Mail ownership transfer transaction requests to your nearest TPWD Law Enforcement Office:
- Contact TPWD Boat Section
- (800) 262-8755
- Fishing & Hunting Licenses
- Online purchase of licenses, stamps, tags & packages.
Buy fishing & hunting licenses
- Outdoor Annual
- Summary of Hunting, Fishing and Boating Regulations
View the Outdoor Annual or Download the app
- Boater Education
- Online courses are available for required boater education.
See available boater education courses
Law Enforcement Contacts
Hundred-Mile Hike, Wagley Ranch & Monarch Motel
Follow along as a young adventurer tackles her first long-distance hike on the longest trail in Texas and feel her triumphs as well as her aching feet. Visit the Wagley Ranch, in Palo Pinto County, where endangered birds in hillside woodlands are right at home with a cattle herd on native grasslands. See how migrating monarchs turn a grove of oak trees into a magical monarch motel.
100 Years of Texas State Parks
As Texas State Parks celebrate a century of stewarding the most beloved public lands in the state, let's jump into the time machine to see how it all began. Start up your Model-T ($360), fry a fresh chicken for your wicker picnic basket and bring along a wide-brimmed straw hat. Get ready for a bumpy ride. Back then, Texas had only 100 miles of paved highway.