- TPWD Collaborates with Major League Fishing on Habitat Restoration Project at Lake Bryan
- Cierre del TPWD de las áreas de recolección de ostras en Galveston Bay y Matagorda Bay
- Celebrate the Season with Holiday Happenings at Texas State Parks
Alternatives to doing business in person with TPWD.
- Online Boat Registration
- Renew registration, obtain replacement documents and more online.
See available online boat registration options
- Mail-in Boat Requests
- Mail ownership transfer transaction requests to your nearest TPWD Law Enforcement Office:
- Contact TPWD Boat Section
- (800) 262-8755
- Fishing & Hunting Licenses
- Online purchase of licenses, stamps, tags & packages.
Buy fishing & hunting licenses
- Outdoor Annual
- Summary of Hunting, Fishing and Boating Regulations
View the Outdoor Annual or Download the app
- Boater Education
- Online courses are available for required boater education.
See available boater education courses
Law Enforcement Contacts
Retriever on Trial, Longhorn Cavern & Neighborhood Fishing
Learn what it takes to train a top-level hunting dog and watch the action as these top dogs are put to the test. Take a deep dive into Longhorn Cavern and explore a place rich in both interesting history and fascinating geology. See how going fishing in stocked ponds and lakes is an affordable way to get the family out of the house and get kids excited about the outdoors.
I scratch the wand across the slate call, and almost instantaneously, the tom turkey responds with a thundering gobble. For 30 minutes, we play a cat-and-mouse game of call and response. He gets closer each time.
Now, he’s 15 yards away. We are eye to eye.
Download the Official App for Texas State Parks!
Now find your perfect state park escape using the Texas State Parks Official Guide for Apple and Android devices. The free app locates campgrounds, cabins, trails and places to hike, bike, swim, fish or kayak. And it'll give you all the details on 89 state parks in Texas.
Bigger better bass!
A new era of Toyota ShareLunker is underway! The year-round season began Jan. 1, and anglers who catch a bass that's at least 8 lbs. or 24" can enter their catch online or in the ShareLunker app. Participants will receive a catch kit, achievement decal, ShareLunker gear, and entry into a drawing for prizes including a $5,000 shopping spree!