- Property Sale Prompts Fairfield Lake State Park Closure
- Meeting Announced to Consider Condemning Property Including Fairfield Lake State Park
- Game Wardens Help Keep Public Safe during Memorial Day Weekend
Alternatives to doing business in person with TPWD.
- Online Boat Registration
- Renew registration, obtain replacement documents and more online.
See available online boat registration options
- Mail-in Boat Requests
- Mail ownership transfer transaction requests to your nearest TPWD Law Enforcement Office:
- Contact TPWD Boat Section
- (800) 262-8755
- Fishing & Hunting Licenses
- Online purchase of licenses, stamps, tags & packages.
Buy fishing & hunting licenses
- Outdoor Annual
- Summary of Hunting, Fishing and Boating Regulations
View the Outdoor Annual or Download the app
- Boater Education
- Online courses are available for required boater education.
See available boater education courses
Law Enforcement Contacts
Retriever on Trial, Longhorn Cavern & Neighborhood Fishing
Learn what it takes to train a top-level hunting dog and watch the action as these top dogs are put to the test. Take a deep dive into Longhorn Cavern and explore a place rich in both interesting history and fascinating geology. See how going fishing in stocked ponds and lakes is an affordable way to get the family out of the house and get kids excited about the outdoors.
100 Years of Texas State Parks
As Texas State Parks celebrate a century of stewarding the most beloved public lands in the state, let's jump into the time machine to see how it all began. Start up your Model-T ($360), fry a fresh chicken for your wicker picnic basket and bring along a wide-brimmed straw hat. Get ready for a bumpy ride. Back then, Texas had only 100 miles of paved highway.