Welcome to Texas Parks and Wildlife Department's online job opportunities website.
We are pleased to offer you the ability to apply online for job opportunities.
You can apply online by clicking on the job title you are interested in and
clicking on the "Apply" link. If this is the first time you are
applying using our online job application, you will need to create an account
and select a Username and Password. After your account has been established,
you can build an application by clicking on the "Create Application"
button. This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one
job opening. Each applicant must have their own email address to create an
application. If you do not have an email account, you can set one up free
with services such as Yahoo
Mail , Google Mail,
Please consider the following when applying for a position with Texas Parks
- • Online applications are only accepted for current available positions.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• It is important that your application include all relevant education and experience.
• Work History should reflect knowledge, skills and abilities specific to each position held. Including "See attached" or "See resume" in lieu of detailed descriptions will not be considered.
• Resumes are not accepted in lieu of the application; however a resume may be attached as a supplement.
• Depending on the position for which you are applying, additional documents (college transcripts, writing samples, etc.) may be required during the application process.
• Once you have submitted your application online, there is no need to submit an application by mail, email or fax.
• If you require assistance in applying online, please contact Human Resources at 512-389-4545.
Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized employees and hiring authorities have access to the information submitted. For further information, please review the NEOGOV FAQ page. For technical support call NEOGOV at (877) 204-4442.
Applicants interested in a career as a Game Warden should Click Here.
General Employment Information:
The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process
should contact TPWD Human Resources department at 512-389-4545. Texas Parks
& Wildlife Department does not discriminate in hiring practices based
on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national
origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability,
genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation,
parental status, military service or other non-merit factor.
To search for current job opportunities please click on one of the links provided
Top of Page