Cabin availability and reservations are made by phone: (512) 389-8900
- People per Site: 40
This is a dining hall with five bunkhouses. A $100 credit card cleaning deposit is required at check-in. Pets, tents and RVs are not allowed in this area.
- Picnic tables
- Includes five shelters with A/C and heat
- Shelters have four sets of stacked bunks and sleep eight
- One bench inside each shelter
- Shelters and dining hall can be locked
- Large four-burner commercial stove
- Two ovens
- Upright freezer
- Commercial refrigerator
- Prep area
- Large work table
- Large barbecue grill
- Folding tables and chairs
- Showers and restrooms nearby
- Kitchen utensils not provided
Note: Information and prices are subject to change. Please call the park or park information (1-800-792-1112) for the latest updates. The daily entrance fee is charged in addition to any facility fees, unless otherwise stated. A Texas State Park Pass will allow you and your guests to enjoy unlimited visits for 1-year to more than 90 State Parks, without paying the daily entrance fee, in addition to other benefits.
Pets are not allowed in any Texas State Park buildings. For other general pet restrictions check the Texas State Park Regulations. For park specific pet restrictions contact the park.
Call the park or park information (1-800-792-1112) for more information.