Big Time Bird Hunt
One Big Time Bird Hunt winner will enjoy three unique bird hunting trips.
Note: Big Time Texas Hunts entries will be available again starting May 15, 2021.
The lucky winner will:
- Experience two afternoons of dove hunting with up to three of their favorite hunting buddies.
- Pursue turkeys on a guided spring hunt with one hunting guest on the popular Gene Howe Wildlife Management Area.
- Hunt on some of the best waterfowl areas in Texas.
- Enjoy food and lodging at premium wildlife management areas and private ranches.
- Be accompanied by professional guides on each hunt.
Caiman Ranch, La Salle County
The Caiman Ranch is over 5,000 acres of south Texas brush country habitat in La Salle County. This low-fenced property has been intensively managed for many years and has a great history of providing memorable experiences for BTTH hunters.
Central Flyway Outfitters - Texas Gulf Coast
Lying directly in the annual migration path of hundreds of thousands of waterfowl, Central Flyway Outfitters is one of the best hunting locations in Texas. Winners will get to hunt geese and ducks on thousands of acres of Texas Gulf Coast, during the 2020 fall and winter migration.
Hunting blinds are located just north of Anahuac Wildlife Refuge in the daily feeding path of birds. Skilled guides, trained dogs, decoys and ATV transportation will be provided.
Gene Howe Management Area - Panhandle
This popular drawn hunt destination offers high-quality turkey hunting across 5,886 acres of Northern Rolling Plains, sandhills and bottomlands. Hunters can also spot bobwhite quail, lesser prairie-chickens, mule deer, coyotes, bobcats and the Texas horned lizard.
Guides, meals and lodging are included during this exclusive three to five day hunt.